Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WOD - August 13th


5 ROUNDS
320m row
bench press (rx 75) as many as you can
2 minute rest

Row: 1.09, 1.08, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12 = 350 (sec)
BP's: 10, 10, 11, 8, 6 = 45

Well I shit the bed on this WOD! Was not happy with my performance at all. But at least I have a starting marker and can only impove. I was happy with my row times as I kept all 5 rounds at about the same time but my BP's were horrible. I did the RX weight but i'm finding that my upper body strength just isn't there. So I really need to start working on that (No wonder I can't get those pullups). Coach helped a lot by spotting for me on rounds 3 & 4 and I was able to squeeze out a couple more bp's when I really wanted to stop. The whole point of this workout was to get an overall score at the end of it all and see who has bragging rights.

Take your number of reps and multiply them by your rx weight
Then divide your total seconds into that number and you get a score.
45 x 75 = 3375
3375 / 350 (sec) = 9.6 (total score)

Burpee's - 3

No comments: