Friday, August 15, 2008

WOD - August 14th

OVERHEAD SQUAT
5-5-5-5-5

L-SITS
3 sets for 30 sec each

This was only my second time doing OHS so I really had no idea where to start with weight. I find the squat a little awkward so I started with a low weight of 33 pounds (just the bar). By the end of the workout I felt pretty good with my technique. As for the L-sits I wasn't able to do those properly so i just kept my feet off of the ground.

Reps: 33-38-48-53-63

Burpee's - 4

3 comments:

Leanna said...

I know, your gunna get them soon, your so freakin close!!!!!! I won't forget my burpee's :)

Luc said...

"For the L-Sit I just kept my feet off the ground" !! You liar ! :P Those were hard BAMFs !!! See you next time ! I don't think I'll make it to Saturday since I'm working Friday night then Saturday night.

Jen D said...

Well ok I kept my feet off the ground for most of the 30 sec... maybe not the whole time!! haha