Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WOD - AUGUST 12

7 ROUNDS
10 - DB split jerks loading use 23% BW
10 - Box Jumps
10 - Ab Wheels
1 - Rope Climb
10 - Pushups

Today wasn't my best day as i'm still quite sick from the weekend (no voice). But i dragged my butt off the couch and went to crossfit anyways. I used 30lbs for the split jerks and was happy with that weight. I'm still quite cautious of my knee so I only did box step-ups and I did the wimpy rope climbs (shoulders to ground) as my hand wasn't taped to cimb the rope. All in all i'm glad I went... I feel much better!

Burpee's - 2

3 comments:

Leanna said...

Hey! I'm liking the colors!! Good choice on starting the burpee challenge, I'm at 22 now. It hard but I think my burpee's are actually improving :) Keep at 'er girl

Jen D said...

And whats even worse with this whole burpee challenge is i'm sick!! Thank god its only the start of the challenge... cause i can suck it up but could you imagine if i was in the 70's and got sick... YUCK!!! LOL

Leanna said...

ya no kidding eh?! It sucks if you miss a day as well, especially if you were in the seventy's you'd have to do like 141 at least! in one day! That'd suck.

Hope you feel better quick girl.