PART I OHS with 45lb bar: First minute do 1 rep the second minute do 2 reps and so on until you cannot complete the required reps in the minute. Maximum time is 20 minutes your total score is number of reps.
PART 2
Weighted pullups 3-3-3-3-3 Take your total weight for each round and add it up. Ist round you did 3 reps of 25lbs your sore is 75. If your chin does not go over the bar or you do not get full extension in the bottom postion then it does not count. If you only complete 2 reps then you are done for that round so choose your weight wisely. If you cannot do a weighted pullups but can do 1 pullup then your score for the 1st round may only equate to 3 reps total.
Well since my code name wasn't used on the leader board I guess i have to fess up to being the "Loser"!!!! I was able to complete 13 rounds and on the 14th round I only got 8 reps in. I kept losing focus on the bar... it was swaying and wobbling so much I couldn't squat down without the bar moving (gotta remember... shrug the shoulders and pull the bar apart). As this was only my second time doing OHS I'm not to upset with my performance.
Then it came to my favorite part of CrossFit... PULLUPS!!! Its been 2 months and I still have not been able to get a single pullup. I've switched my grip to a chin up position as i find it much easier on the hands. And yesterday for the first time (with leanna as my witness) i got my first kipping pullup!!! Yay =) And since I got my pullup coach allowed me one extra point... hence the 92 & not just 91 for the squats!!
And I know anyone who reads this will be very upset with me.. but i've put burpee's on hold.. just been to busy and i'm going away for the weekend so i'll be starting again on tuesday with no excuses!!! (Every day until i'm done)

3 comments:
Awesome Job on that pullup girl! :)
What the hecks your code name? Deacon? Well Jenny I am very impressed that you got your first kipping pullup; you're so way ahead of me. I vow to work on those every night starting on Tuesday! And as far as Burpee's go..what happened to swimming for 20 minutes = missed burpees. Don't tell ANYONE but I haven't done them since Monday and now I can't even remember how many I have left to do....FUCK. Have a nice weekend; you may receive a random text from me...
Love Fera
Well my dear Farrah (or fera) is that your code name too??? haha
My code name was "deacs" so no one would know who came in last!! And i'm still going to go swimming but I haven't done burpee's since monday either so instead of stressing about it... i'll start again next tuesday! We'll do them together =)
And I love random text messages... dont be surprised if you get one too!! he he
Post a Comment