
3 ROUNDS
250m Row while partner does 10' box step ups with 50lb sand bag
3 ROUNDS
2 Power Cleans
3 Front Squats
2 Split Snatch
40 Wall Balls
40 Pullups (80 jumping)
30 Wall Balls
30 Pullups (60 jumping)
20 Wall Balls
20 Pullups (40 jumping)
10 Wall Balls
10 Pullups (20 jumping)
I got to work with Jill today and together we were able to tackle and accomplish this WOD.
In warmup I got about 24 - 26 box step-ups each round... (warm up did not feel like a warm up) and kept the rowing around 1.50.
I love power cleans =)
My numbers were 95 - 95 - 105 but I haven't got the split jerk technique down so I used a lighter weight for those sets. I started with just the bar to work on proper technique and then moved up to 53lbs and finally 73lbs. I could of gone heavier after that but decided proper technique at this point was more important.
Now to the wall balls and pullups... YUCK!!! I really can't handle this 2 for 1 pull ups thing. 80 pullups first round are you kidding me!!!! And yeppers I did them.. and i hated them every minute!!! haha Wall Balls I was concentrating on really getting into a low squat so my reps were fewer in each set... broke them into 5's and then had to take a break. (probably didn't help that i did squats yesterday either) But all in all that was a great workout!
250m Row while partner does 10' box step ups with 50lb sand bag
3 ROUNDS
2 Power Cleans
3 Front Squats
2 Split Snatch
40 Wall Balls
40 Pullups (80 jumping)
30 Wall Balls
30 Pullups (60 jumping)
20 Wall Balls
20 Pullups (40 jumping)
10 Wall Balls
10 Pullups (20 jumping)
I got to work with Jill today and together we were able to tackle and accomplish this WOD.
In warmup I got about 24 - 26 box step-ups each round... (warm up did not feel like a warm up) and kept the rowing around 1.50.
I love power cleans =)
My numbers were 95 - 95 - 105 but I haven't got the split jerk technique down so I used a lighter weight for those sets. I started with just the bar to work on proper technique and then moved up to 53lbs and finally 73lbs. I could of gone heavier after that but decided proper technique at this point was more important.
Now to the wall balls and pullups... YUCK!!! I really can't handle this 2 for 1 pull ups thing. 80 pullups first round are you kidding me!!!! And yeppers I did them.. and i hated them every minute!!! haha Wall Balls I was concentrating on really getting into a low squat so my reps were fewer in each set... broke them into 5's and then had to take a break. (probably didn't help that i did squats yesterday either) But all in all that was a great workout!

No comments:
Post a Comment