Thursday, August 21, 2008

WOD - August 21st




5 Rounds
BB Complex
6 - DL - Row - H Power Clean- F. Squat - Push Press - B. Squat - Push Jerk

65 - 75 - 80 - 80 - 80

So I was really having trouble with this workout but I got through it! I wanted to go heavier then 80lbs but my arm's just wouldn't let me! Everything was going well except those darn push press' and push jerk's. I haven't got the technique quite right yet and was having trouble pushing the bar up and getting my arms straight. Thats just one more thing to work on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning :)
I found this one super tough...the clean's - I just can't get the bar up and my wrists seem to be taking all of the weight. Bummer.
Have a good weekend; kick ass on Saturday and see ya on Monday!

Jen D said...

Just remember... a really big shoulder shrug! Thats what helps me with cleans! We'll miss ya this weekend.. but i'm sure your wrists could use the rest. See ya monday =)