1-10 10-1
Deadlifts (rx 95)
Box Jumps
Pushups
I finished this WOD in 16min flat. I didn't actually do the box jumps as i'm still worried about the knee so instead in was box step-ups me. As for the pushups (hate them) I did the first ladder of 10 doing actual full pushups and then the last ladder of 10 i had to switch to having my knees on the ground. My form in the pushups was just going downhill and I wanted to get the full range of motion so hence the knees on the ground.
Burpee's - 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice time Jenny :)
You beat me - 16.38 and that was with box jumps.
I found this one fun for once...
haha Thanks Farrah! Ya I like these kind of workouts... outta breath and the hearts racing with adrenaline! Good for you with the box jumps... i'll get there one day.
Post a Comment