Saturday, August 16, 2008

WOD - August 16th


21-15-9
Dead Lifts (rx 155)
Ring Dips
As many squats in 2min (level 1- 80 level 2 - 100)

Farrah and I worked as partners today and did the rx weight. I found the last few reps in the first set of deadlifts tough but the second set of 15 deadlifts just about killed me. As for ring dips I choose to do tricep dips on the box. Coach then decided to have us all attempt to do as many squats as we could in 2minutes to give us an idea of what level we are at. I was able to get 85 squats in 2 minutes so I have some work to do to get to level 2.

Burpee's - 6

FYI - I've almost got those darn pullups...... sooooooooooooo close!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Way to rest up, hope you feel better